This makes us one of the largest third-party central stations in the Midwest, taking us to a new level and expanding our ability to serve our clients and support their needs.
- Quick Response’s larger facility consolidates the Headquarters and Primary Central Station into a UL-approved facility with more room for our staff and many enhanced services for our industry partners.
- The Operations Center houses state-of-the-art networking capabilities and a redundancy that will ensure the most secure data support possible.
- Quick Response has doubled in size, with over 70,000 accounts, and is excited to expand its capabilities to serve its client partners with a conference center, training facilities, and office space that can be utilized by system integrators and dealers.
- The new facility offers a structurally enhanced monitoring experience for clients, giving operators access to the supervisor via layout of the working area.
- The Headquarters provides regular training opportunities for technicians, integrators and dealers, as well as office and conference space to manufacturers, vendors, and others in the security industry, who need a modern, conveniently located facility.
- The Primary Central Station is linked by dedicated fiber-optic cable to our recently renovated backup disaster monitoring facility, allowing continual updates from the Primary Central Station, and supplying the fastest data transfer possible with complete redundancy and security.
- In case of disaster, the backup facility will automatically go online in a matter of minutes, with no need to manually transfer data or forward phone lines.