- Quick Response’s redundant standby power generators are diesel-powered, regularly tested and audited to U.L. standards. This means we provide uninterrupted security for all critical circumstances.
- We employ state-of-the-art hardware and software.
- The Quick Response team members are professionally trained in all critical situations. A “live” person will answer with your company’s greeting — never an automated attendant.
- Our newly completed central station allows enhanced capacity for account growth.
FIRE MONITORINGAccording to the National Fire Prevention Association website U.S. fire departments responded to 370,000 home structure 1 fires in 2011. “These fires caused 13,910 civilian injuries, 2,520 civilian deaths, and $6.9 billion in direct damage.” -www.nfpa.org. Our goal is to do our part in lowering these fire statistics each year.
- Quick Response customers have maximum protection with our “Notify Fire Department First” policy, followed by contacting the customer to make sure they are safe. We strongly believe that this policy helps prevent direct damage to properties and to the health of our customers.
- Our dispatchers are tested regularly by fire departments and always contact dealers on any issues that could ultimately save lives.
- We support the major industry fire alarm transmission methods from traditional digital dialer to IP-based communications.
Personal Emergency Response Services (PERS) has grown into a world market worth $29 billion dollars in 2011, according to a Security Systems News article. Quick Response can help dealers and integrators realize their share of this fast-growing remote monitoring market, while helping them provide the peace of mind that families need.
- Quick Response does our part in making sure families are safe. The performance of our central station dispatchers is respectful and effective, knowing the health of our customers is their most important duty.
- We understand that every minute counts in senior care. In case of medical emergency, EMS is dispatched immediately.
- PERS provides independence and security for the end-user at a very cost-effective price.
- Your customers are provided extra peace of mind because, when selecting a PERS system, Quick Response tests the manufacturers’ equipment for compatibility and reliability with our systems.
TWO-WAY VOICE MONITORING
- For those who may find it hard to react to PERS alarms, our central station dispatchers can talk directly through the equipment to get all the information necessary to react quickly for the safety of loved ones.
- No matter whether it is a fire, medical emergency or burglary issue, the Quick Response staff is trained to respond fast and handle any situation to create an effective result.